Think you have found a problem with TerraSTREAM or do you simply have a suggestion for us? This document explains how to create a ticket which is a easy way of letting the development team know and for you to keep track of the progress of the work on the ticket.
To create a ticket, go here.
If you have found a problem, please remember to include the following information, where applicable:
- The basics
- What did you do?
- What happened?
- What where you trying to do?
- What computer are you trying to use with TerraSTREAM (especially: Operating system, file system, version of any GIS software you are using with TerraSTREAM, memory size and disk size)
- What was the size of the input DEM (number of cells, size on disk etc.)
- What file formats did you use for input and output
- The technical
- Please include what the output text from the program (if any was produces). If you cannot copy/paste the output easily, consider taking a screenshot and attaching that to your ticket.
- If you used the command line (or the standalone GUI) please include the command line you used when the problem occured. (The GUI can give you this string using the "update" button)
- Include a timing estimate, did the program run for seconds, minutes or hours?
- If you have any suggestions about how the problem should be fixed, please let use.
- If you expected a certain behaviour, please let us know what this behaviour is so that we can consider changing TerraSTREAM to match it.
CC licensed image taken from http://flickr.com/photos/40006702@N00/1043753793.