|Version 6 (modified by thomasm, 5 years ago)|
Think you have found a problem with TerraSTREAM or do you simply have a suggestion for us? This document explains how to create a ticket which is a easy way of letting the development team know and for you to keep track of the progress of the work on the ticket.
To create a ticket, go here.
If you have found a problem, please remember to include the following information, where applicable:
- The basics
- What did you do?
- What happened?
- What where you trying to do?
- The technical
- Please include what the output text from the program (if any was produces). If you cannot copy/paste the output easily, consider taking a screenshot and attaching that to your ticket.
- Include a timing estimate, did the program run for seconds, minutes or hours?
- If you have any suggestions about how the problem should be fixed, please let use.
- If you expected a certain behaviour, please let us know what this behaviour is so that we can consider changing TerraSTREAM to match it.